The case has been finished, as have the keys, including gluing on the sharps:
If you look carefully, you can see that I’ve already started installing the strings. Just two so far in this picture, but I’ve been working on it. (Obviously, instead of writing.) I’m also putting the tangents in as I go. They’re the little brass wedges that actually strike the strings.
I’ve made the executive decision to omit the “roof carvings.” The keys are supposed to be carved to a sharp point between the two bends, or knuckles. If you look at the two lowest keys, you can see where I tried my best. They looked so terrible, I decided to quit while I was ahead.